Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WoW so it's been awhile

The holiday season has come and gone and I have neglected my little pet project here for far too long. I am continuing the learning process I have developed and have been plotting the structure and characters for my next literary adventure. A comedy.

Let me say that comedy is harder to write than horror. And I love Horror. I guess I am a little off my rocker but Horror is just easier to write for me. It comes naturally. I have soaked in thousands of hours of viewing scary movies and I just know how to construct them. I am giving myself 2 weeks until I have to start writing otherwise I am moving onto a new project.... Anyway I will make a real post this week and continue the previous topics about what truly scares us.

Cjevy

1 comment:

  1. Chris, good luck on the comedy, I'm pretty sure we once acted out the hangover 2 for you already so you could have a good basis for that.

    Also, I don't know if you have played around with it much but I think that what really scares me, not frightens but scares me, is the borderline of, "that could really happen." Take the strangers for example, it was totally eerie to me just because that could really happen. The supernatural is always cool as hell but it really comes off as too unrealistic to be frightening to me.

    ReplyDelete