Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Faithful

So in the midst of working 9-12 hour days, I have managed to finish up 3 projects so far this year. I stated that 2012 was going to be my year and I am trying my damned hardest. So far I've adapted "Beat the Reaper" for an hour long pilot (which NR owns the rights to), written a full length horror original, "The Faithful" and just threw down a sitcom pilot, "The DMV". I can not honestly say that these are 100% done or that I am totally happy with them at this point but thats alot of words down on pages. I've thrown DMV and Faithful into a few contests and am waiting to see how they do before I go back and start from scratch. I think they can both definitely work, and I'm not tooting my own horn or giving away my story on here but I'm hoping I can get them into the hands of people who can do something with them. But anyways I just figured I would dust off this blog a little and post an update into the process. I really need to get back to writing useful posts not just blah blah ME, blah I'm doing ____ now... but when I have time ,  I'll look into it

- Cjevy

No comments:

Post a Comment