Thursday, May 20, 2010

Starting to get good...

I have officially entered the parts of the screenplay that are starting to get into the story, the awesome, gory, action picking up parts of my epic tale. Downside... I just got a script reading internship this week and have to read two scripts per week and provide extensive reports.... Yes this will affect my writing time, but I think it will also improve my ability to write  a solid screenplay.

Wanted to give you guys a taste of what I am actually writing as well, Its about a college grad who cant get a job until he finds one at the mortuary his mother is buried at. Until the script is done and copy-written I dont want to say much more, but I will drop hints along the way. Thanks for reading my blog, more to come...

1 comment:

  1. nice job on the internship, did you give up your job as a day trading scientist?

    ReplyDelete