Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome my friends!!!

Hey what's up everybody... My name is Chris Drzewiecki and I am in the process of writing my first screenplay. My first, as fucked up as possible, hope you pee your pants, the dialogue will make you realize the meaning of life... type HORROR screenplay.

The document as of right now is officially 12 pages long. The opening scene will hopefully pull any reader into the world that is Tissue(s). I have scoured the internet and read countless forums on writing the perfect screenplay and I know that the first ten pages will make or break any screenplay. Hell, people have attention spans that can be measured in nano-seconds... I hope they will at least read the first ten pages.

This blog will document my process, hopefully acquire some followers I can bounce ideas off of, and will follow my screenplay... from my mind, to an agent and to a theatre near you.

1 comment:

  1. you should totally Stallone style this movie, demand that if you are going to sell this you need to star in it also so it can boost you to Rocky level stardom.

    ReplyDelete