Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair

So the day has finally come... I got to experience Kill Bill the way it was originally supposed to have been experienced, as one 4 hour piece of raw cinema. So first off, I loved it... Kill Bill is my favorite movie of all time... yup number 1. Wall Street is number 2. I don't know if I could actually count off the rest of my top ten but Kill Bill reigns supreme as of now.

So, first off I would love to thank MK for sitting through the 4.5 hours of the film even though I know she is not that big of a fan. Me on the other hand was in heaven. There was not too much that was different from the original, but I still enjoyed seeing it in the theatre again. From what I remember, the animated sequence was longer, the crazy 88 fight sequence is in full color and longer, the finale of KB one with the chick in the trunk is different... but otherwise the continuity is still the same. Just a few brief moments that suggest difference.

The movie hardly differs from what you probably have at home. The "whole bloody affair" doesn't really mean shit, just that i loved seeing the film on the big screen with all the loudness and excitement that you would not have seen without being in a theatre. Either way, this shit is epic... Kill Bill is still my favorite movie of ALL TIME... yup, ALL TIME.... and I can only hope to get my hands on a copy of the Tyler Stout posters...



3 comments:

  1. I have it already. Its a "Fan Edit". I bet it is exactly what you have seen in that theatre. i also have had that poster image for months.The movie is 4hr 13 min and includes dvd titles and chapters. Image quality is pretty good. Only stereo mix.
    If you want one to own, eeerrr let me know. Somehow i will get it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @neilskil963 QT had already announced that will not just be 2 films put together but it will also include a couple new and extended scenes that were cut from the American versions of KB1 & KB2... so The Whole Bloody Affair maybe be different then the "Fan Edit" ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. QT may never get around to releasing it as well..

    neilskil1963, send me edit link mjposner1 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete