Friday, March 23, 2012

Back in this bitch...

Wow so eight months since my last post. I really have to stop doing that, but anyway I am knee deep in my next horror script. I think I have settled on calling it "The Faithful". Sounds creepy right? Anyway here is the logline and hopefully will start getting it out to folks as soon as I can.

The Faithful: A small group must transport the recently executed body of a cult leader through an underground tunnel because his followers have laid siege to the jail. Also in the style of found footage.

That is not the best logline but there are really too many parts to this story and trying to condense it all into one sentence is just blah. Anyway, more updates to come as I wrap it up, and I will also try to write some new articles...

btw, seeing the stats on this blog has me blown away a little... over 10k hits. what?? So def more postings in the near future.

-Cjevy

No comments:

Post a Comment