Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mondo Posters

So, my latest obsession has been with the Alamo Drafthouse and their bi-weekly releasing of their custom posters. I stumbled onto this great find because I was fortunate enough to check out a screening of "Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair" down at the New Beverly theater in Hollywood. And Mr. Tarantino himself had commissioned the Drafthouse and more importantly one of their most talented artists, Tyler Stout to draw something for the event. The result was beyond belief and quickly spread throughout the internet.

Mondo Posters, http://www.mondotees.com/ , has since been an object of my obsession. They announce their sales via twitter and at a random time in the morning, ususally about a half hour after I get into work, and are usually sold out within 3-5 minutes. So yea, you've got that small window to make your purchase or pay double/triple on ebay.

Here are some of my personal favorites... yes they are bad ass, and yes I want all of them...



No comments:

Post a Comment