Monday, September 6, 2010

Eerie Horror Film Festival

Well I have officially been named a SEMI-FINALIST at the Eerie Horror Film Festival!!! Tissue(s) has come to life and apparently someone else out that shares my vision as well. They said they received a couple hundred entries and what do ya know... I am in the top 10... Still have Shriekfest in LA and International Horror Festival in AZ to hear from this week, but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you to everyone for your feedback on my screenplay.

Also on another note I got a great book in the mail from Amazon today, "The Hellraiser Films and their Legacy" by Paul Kane. I could not stop reading it earlier today until I got the good news. In depth analysis and behind the scene stories that are helping me imagine what I would like to accomplish with this next feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment