Monday, September 27, 2010

Eerie Film Festival

The trip has been booked and it looks like my wonderful girlfriend, MK and I are making the trip up to Erie, PA this year to take part in the Eerie Horror Film Festival. I must say that has to be one the the kindest , awesomest birthday presents I have ever gotten. We are getting up there on Friday night and I am pretty psyched to start seeing some of the films. Slime City Massacre sounds promising for that friday. The awards are set for 6:30 Saturday evening, and I will probably be a nervous wreck, but what the hell it was my first screenplay right...

www.eeriehorrorfilmfestival.com

Hellraiser is still coming along well, I am about 25 pages in and my good friend Austin is reading through it for me. I should start writing the second act this week... will keep you guys posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment