Thursday, October 28, 2010

Number 2... in the bag

What's up guys.. Happy almost Halloween!! So I have just wrapped up my second full length screenplay, "Hellraiser" and could not be happier with the way it turned out. I have just sent it out to my inner circle of readers for feedback, and plan on going to kinkos this afternoon to print it out so I can start going through it  with a finetooth comb tonight and possibly throughout this entire weekend. After that, register at the WGA then hopefully trying to get it into the hands of someone who can get it into the thick, towering walls of Hollywood. If anything this piece of work is a great "writing sample" and proves to myself that I can improve on this venture into screenwriting. Hit me up if you want to read a sample...

Cjevy

No comments:

Post a Comment